Some Pumpkins and Updates

Leather boots seemed like the best option for a mountain munchkin and those little dragon/dinosaur spikes were so punky and cute, so I went with them!

Also, I've had a crush on these Goldsign for J. Crew jeans all summer:

 

At nearly $300, it just wasn't going to happen. But I found these locally yesterday, and they were twice marked down and in my size (if I keep going to Pilates ever week!). Citizens of Humanity Mandy Slim Roll-Ups


I have an older pair of 7's For All Mankind jeans with a blown out knee. Maybe these folks can help?



Finally, instead of a chevron stripe pumpkin, maybe pink, white and gold? Via Chatelaine.


It's finally beautiful and fall-like here. Clear skies, no smoke and changing leaves.  Time to put the garden to bed and hope for one last weekend jaunt to Whitefish and Glacier this weekend.  Bon Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...