Ines de la Fressange + Coralie Bickford Smith


After seeing the new Jane Eyre film over the weekend (the MM even joined me and mostly liked it--quite a pleasant surprise), I decided that I needed to add a Coralie Bickford-Smith clothbound edition of the book to our library:
It joins Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Great Expectations and Lady Chatterley's Lover.  These Penguin Classics are beautiful in a bookcase and such a tactile pleasure to read--nice weight paper, beautiful font.  Photos from Penguin Books.

And on a lighter note, I also ordered Ines de la Fressange's new (to the U.S.) book, Parisian Chic, A Style Guide .



Clearly reading this book is not going to make me nearly 6ft tall and weigh 125lbs and thus a Chanel model, but it should be a fun read anyway! Some of Madame de la Fressange's choice style pointers (via the March issue of Lonny):

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...