Feast for the Eyes


Y'all.  Lonny Magazine keeps getting better and better.  Their new format is so much easier to browse online that I almost don't mind having to read it on a computer instead of in print.  Their "mini" holiday issue is an absolute feast for the eyes.  It's been getting plenty of attention around the blogosphere this past week, but I only had a chance to really dig in over the weekend.  I think Lulu Powers (she's on the cover) might be my new style icon.  Each room in her L.A. bungalow made my jaw drop.  They're all different, but so perfect.  And she's not afraid of color.  I'm coveting her new book too:

My favorites from the Lonny feature:




It feels so cozy for LA! Maybe because she's from New England? Off to contemplate grasscloth ceilings...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...