Updated Good Hair Day[s]

I did precisely nothing outdoor or mountain related this weekend, but I was the official guest book lady at the wedding of a longtime friend in Richmond. I decided that late July heat and humidity required some special preparation, so I got my hair washed and blown out at Mango (watch out, there's music on this site) and oh how I love my hair right now! So smooth, so shiny, it falls just so and I think it will be an enormous disappointment tomorrow morning when I have to wash it again.

It's so hazy in Charlottesville that I can't even see the Blue Ridge, but I don't think Isabel is going to let me go to sleep without an evening stroll, so we're off. Photos might ensue, but we're entering that part of summer where the green feels almost cloying. Time to go ask the landlord about that pool.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...