Mostly for the Man


crack climbing hurts.
Originally uploaded by magpie33

For lack of new photos, crafty projects or green headlines to post ( I know, I'm workin' on it!), just wanted to share that for the first time pretty much ever, crack climbing made sense to me this weekend and I enjoyed it. That's a little present to my mountain man, who's been trying to get me to see the light at the....top of the crack, or something like that, and decide that I like cracks better than face climbing. I may not be entirely there yet, but again, I'm workin' on it!

Coyne Crack II
Originally uploaded by Dru!

P.S. I'm far too frou frou to abuse my fingers like those pictured above. My mantra being "Fun shouldn't make you bleed." Steve mantra is "If you don't bleed, you're not trying." Guess who's the better climber with the scabby knuckles at our house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd see the light eventually, crack climbing is after all an acquired taste! I'm still not sure how you can do it though and keep those great looking hands of yours.

~Steve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...