White Oak Canyon

This is a bit out of order since I hiked up Oak Creek Canyon before we left for Charleston, but I can't figure out how to change the order of posts. So, Kathy, Sean, Sara, Isabel and I had a girl's hike last week and here's what we saw:

1. A LOT of Poison Ivy















2. Early Mountain Laurel












3. Lovely Waterfalls













4. A Scarlet Tanager
















And when I get the clip from Kathy, I'll have evidence that Shawn and I did jump in the river (stream?) despite it only being about 70 degrees that day. My low body fat, easily cold boyfriend thinks I'm nuts : )
P.S. Isabel is still the best dog ever. She can even look into the camera while retrieving sticks

1 comment:

Andrew said...

isabel is so ridiculously cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...