Ford: Three Months Old!



Ford is officially now an infant, not a newborn. Go Ford! He's also building up some killer neck muscles during his tummy time sessions and still sporting that amazing combover.

 DPP_0001
DPP_0001
See a resemblance yet? We're still not sure either. Something in the eyes, though.

Let's hope baby hair patterns are not indicative of later male pattern-baldness.  Apparently boys inherit their hair from the men on their mother's side.  While I have crazy-thick hair, my dear old dad is not so fortunate.  Ford may fare the same.  Maybe he'll get his maternal grandfather's math smarts too.  I certainly didn't.

IMG_3383

In other news, the iPhone 4 and my custom case are fab. I've been shooting really arresting video footage like a baby giggling and staring at himself in a mirror. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...