Online Mag Inspiration

It's been fun to watch Lonny, then Matchbook, Rue and TradHome appear on the scene and fill the gap that Domino left for so many design enthusiasts.  In fact, I didn't even renew my House Beautiful subscription this year since these four give me my design fix for free and most everything is already linked to an online source. 

While I wait for the sun to come out again [we've had a full day of soaking rain in Missoula--great for our garden, but not helping the flood stage river situation] so I can snap some photos of our progress in the yard and garden, here are a few images that I saved to my inspiration file.  Sidenote:  I totally miss that My Deco File feature on Domino's website.  In case any online design mag editors are reading this.....]

Artful table arrangements in the new Lonny office


A seasonal treats garden party in Matchbook

I want to redo our bathroom to look like this.  Right down to that zinc waste basket. From Rue

Louis XVI fun in TradHome

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...