Healthy Food and a Healthy Dose of Humor

DPP_1191
Don't you love it when you make something healthy for dinner and it turns out to be incredibly good? I found this Quinoa Vegetable Pilaf recipe on Epicurious and went for it because we had some quinoa in the cupboard and asparagus are just coming into season (somewhere sort of near here, I guess), but I thought it would be one of those meals I feel good about eating as opposed to really enjoying.  Anyway, it was seriously delicious.  Score another one for quinoa! And peas, mint, shallots and asparagus.  Yum.

This came by email yesterday with the caption "Well, the Church ladies threw my cookies out of the bake sale again."
 Now you know what to do with the dog bone cookie cutter in your collection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...