To Be Specific

I really liked this commercial when it aired during the Super Bowl, but today I LOVE it because it makes me think about the little munchkin who will be running around our house in a couple of years.  We found out that we're having a little boy!

The Mountain Man is already dreaming of this (baby bouldering, not shopping at Patagonia)
And I am now thinking rather specifically about getting crafty when I return from my girls' reunion weekend in CO next week.  So many possibilities:


And that'a just portable stuff.  The room itself! That will be equally fun.  Something like this, but a little less girly:

1 comment:

KLA said...

Yay for little boys who climb rocks! Wish I was coming for girls' weekend, but I'm in SF for work still.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...