Bon Weekend: More Yellow

I know I shouldn't complain about a week of rain and gray skies after we had such a dry winter and are always concerned about a bad fire season in Missoula, but dang! A rainy, cold Memorial Day weekend?!? In my mind, I'm going to a sunnier place by way of this COTE DE TEXAS' post about Mary Douglas Drysdale, "the Lady in Yellow."


This room made her famous:

Even if big, floor length silk curtains aren't your thing, don't these make you happy? They're just fun. 

The MM arrives home today after a long drive up from southern Utah.  I'll have pork tenderloin a la Mexicana from Rich Bayless' Mexican Everyday on the menu and then we're off to Bozeman on Saturday to set up the Yellowstone office of Wildland Trekking.  Bon weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...