My longtime friend and fellow blogstress Carey included me in her Happy 101 Award list. Her kind words about i [heart] mountains:
"my friend Ann's blog gives me the warm fuzzies. Life in Montana with her 2 dogs and handsome man, enjoying everything from home-cooked meals to DIYs. Just heaven." Well, shucks. Big thanks!
So I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and pass this on to 10 other blogs I love:
1. The Mountain Man
2. Isabel and Chopper
3. The Blue Ridge Mountains
4. Eating whatever you want after a big day of climbing
5. Cheese grits
6. Garden and Gun
7. Double tall Americanos
8. Spring flowers--crocus, daffodils, iris, snowdrops
10. The Santa Fe Enchilada at Continental Divide in Charlottesville, VA
10 Blogs to Love:
- i suwannee Seriously fun design inspiration
- smitten kitchen I cook something from this blog at least twice a month. Gorgeous photos
- The Plan My friend Lauren and her college pal's blog on entertaining, wedding stuff, cooking.
- Southern Exposure A North Carolina transplant living in Staunton, VA. Amazing, inspiring home remodeling projects.
- Adventures in Toulouse My friend Ann's very droll account of being newly wed to a Frenchman and all things French.
- Little Green Notebook This lady has 3 daughters under the age of 5 and accomplishes more in a day than anyone I've ever heard of. She's the queen of spending next to nothing and creating a beautiful home.
- Nothing But Bonfires Holly Burns in SF. Hugely entertaining. I just hope she publishes a novel someday.
- Belle Decor Garden and Gun editor Haskell Harris' blog about all things Southern, design-related and lovely.
- The Large Story My friend Emily's blog about her darling young family. Love her sunny outlook on everything.
- La Tartine Gourmande Totally beautiful food photography. I'm just waiting for the book to be published.