Bon Weekend: More Yellow Doors

Yellow is my mom's favorite color.  I grew up sleeping in a yellow bedroom in a yellow house. I don't really wear yellow well, so it took me awhile to come around.  I liked olives and dark coffee and straight bourbon before I liked yellow.  But now I'm a convert--yellow Kitchenaid, yellow Le Creuset Dutch Over, salt and pepper mills, our big sofa....and now a front door.  My mom has been running all over Richmond looking for yellow front doors.  She says her favorite (a friend's) is Benjamin Moore Yellow Raincoat:

Hello!

 
Merrion Square in Dublin has the best doors....anywhere. From here
It's much more fun to troll the web for pictures of yellow doors than contemplate priming THE ENTIRE living room tonight instead of drinking wine at the Red Bird, but this too shall pass.  Back on Monday with more progress, I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...