Too Busy For Original Ideas Today

We are (I think) just days away from closing on the house. And I want to share with you about my personal ideal recipe for cheese grits and why I'm on a big traditional Mexican food kick thanks to Rick Bayless, but until I get my act together, here's some recycled hilarity from the Go Fug Yourself girls involving Tracy Morgan.


BRUCE WILLIS: Hi, Tracy.

TRACY MORGAN JORDAN: Hey, Bruce!

BRUCE: Are you in costume?

TRACY: As what?

BRUCE: Tracy Morgan.

TRACY: I AM Tracy Morgan.

BRUCE: I mean, Tracy Jordan.

TRACY: I AM Tracy Jordan.

BRUCE: Which one is your character on 30 Rock?

TRACY: Yes.

BRUCE: I'm confused.

TRACY: Live every week like it's Shark Week, Bruce.

BRUCE: Wouldn't sharks be attracted to that suit, like blood in the water?

TRACY: I have to go now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...