In the Knitting Queue

Isn't queue the craziest word to spell? I swear my head sorta goes wide, then small and I always think I've got it wrong, but then things adjust and I realize it's ok.


Just ordered this Canopy Fingering by The Fibre Company from Knit Purl in Portland, OR.  Very excited to kick off another knitting project.  That poor lacy angora scarf is lingering in lack of motivation land--I've messed it up and frogged it about 4 times now and still have a missed stitch somewhere that'll be pretty much impossible to find, yet the pattern is now off.  Hrmph. I don't think I am cut out for lace work.


First I have to whip up a hat for my brother-in-law, whose favorite wool cap went in the wash by accident and now resembles a very lofty yarmulke.  Not so functional for keeping the ears warm....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...