From Around the Intrawebs

A random sample of things I'd like to do with a house someday.  I don't think I'll ever grasp the appeal of fantasy football, but fantasy home dec is a game I'll never tire of.




By Rachel of Southern Exposure



Steven Gambrel in Elle Decor via Mrs. Blandings


Via Jamie of i suwanee


By Jenny of Little Green Notebook (I'd like to recreate this bedroom almost exactly)



Can't remember where this came from, but I like all the sage in the wreath and the silver goblets and vases arrangement. 

On a side note, I'm looking for some cheap bedside tables with good lines so I can give this project a go:

Also from Little Green Notebook.  Jenny promises that she's going to post a tutorial on painting with silver leaf when she gets home from the hospital with baby girl #3. I am impressed with that resolve and will be excited for the how-to, whenever it gets posted! Let me know if you see something along these lines (and won't cost me a fortune to ship it to northwest Montana--it is rough to live in the land of no quality antiques and flea markets!)

1 comment:

Southern Exposure said...

Thanks for posting the pic of my bathroom Annabelle and thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I actually love fantasy football, but you are right - fantasy home is even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...