More Yellow and Gray and Other Bits

Found these on My Favorite and My Best. I really love 1) the yellow floor-length curtains and the white cording on that gray bench cushion




Now. Mumsie just mailed a brass candlestick lamp base for the entryway table (thank you, thank you!) and it needs a shade. It sits beside a blown glass bowl with curly bamboo and below a black and gold framed mirror. What kind of lamp shade should I go hunting for?

Oh, and I snapped this fellow up at One Kings Lane today with my $20 credit. i [heart] John Robshaw, but I usually can't afford him.


The MM gets home tomorrow from his Teton adventure. They summited the Grand today via the Lower Exum route and are now doing man things like eating big steaks and potatoes and drinking beer at the Climbers' Ranch in Jackson Hole. Sniff. Not that I'm jealous or anything. Because I've got my John Robshow Birds of India pillow to be excited about, right? Right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...