Here's What I Don't Like: Blood and Oil-Thirsty Alaskan Politicians

I try not to be too pointedly political on this blog, but I just can't let this one go. I've been listening to news stories and reading the NYT coverage of Sarah Palin and here's what I've gleaned so far:

1. She's chomping at the bit to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling. She apparently thinks she can bring McCain around to her way of thinking on this one too.
2. She opposed placing polar bears on the endangered species list.

3. She does not think climate change is human-caused.

[And this one makes me shake with anger]
4.She supports shooting wolves from the air. Not even in the context of wolves negatively interacting with cattle ranching. Just because a bunch of bloodthirsty people think it's good sport.

Just watch this and tell me why you'd trust anyone who doesn't have a problem with letting an innocent animal suffer like this:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...