Blog Changes

Dear Friends,
I decided to switch up the items in the right-hand menu a bit. I'm just featuring blogs that I follow and I added this little gadget called "i [heart] mountains too!" which is actually a way of showing who subscribes to my feed and is a (semi!) regular reader.

So I'm putting myself out there...and I hope you might go take the time to figure out how you can officially become a blog "follower," even though I'm pretty sure that said term was the ultimate put down in 7th grade. So you can just [heart] mountains too. Thanks and I'll try not to obsessively check back over the next few days to figure out if I actually have loyal readers in cyberspace. The proof will be in the pudding, or blogging as it were! Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...