i [heart] amy butler

After a (fun) weekend of rock climbing, camping and scraped knees, I am getting pretty excited about my decidedly more domestic, girly plans for this coming Saturday, which will center on my first crack at making a skirt! If you can tell from the photo above, it'll be three horizontal panels of the materials with purposefully frayed edges between the panels. I'll make it knee-length since I've never been a fan of the mid-calf look. Here's the chosen material from Amy Butler's new Midwest Modern collection:Hopefully it won't been too pink and green-Lilly Pulitzer threw up all over it looking. I hope the strong patterns, subdued palette and cream color tone that down enough. I am particularly terrified of the zipper, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...