Human Doings

April 23rd

April 23rd

If you can put aside the 1970's fuzzy romanticism that this photo conjures (I was hiding behind the screen door), permit me to indulge in this: I came home this evening and was aimlessly tidying the house when I heard something shaking up leaves on the front porch. When I spied this tufted titmouse hopping around out there, I grabbed the camera and just watched him for several minutes. Even though the bird was doing plenty, I was decidedly doing nothing but being still and watching, and that was the perfect antidote to a day full of doing plenty.

Still haven't potted the herbs:
April 22nd


And someone/something has been after my radicchio:
April 21st

To heck with Beatrix Potter; I feel more like Mr. MacGregor after spotting this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...