Front Range Fun

March 15th

I almost titled this post "Rocky Mountain High." But then I decided that unless you have a completely unshakable, undying love for John Denver, you might not ever read this blog, ever again. But I did just spend the weekend south of Denver with Steve's family to celebrate his brother's recent marriage. We had a great time. Steve is now deep in the San Juan's preparing for a 4-day ski tour that I think will end in northern New Mexico. I will be returning to work in the morning. You don't have to tell me what's wrong with that picture :)

I am behind on daily photos! I'll have them updated to the Flickr set presently. In the meantime, I wanted to share this photo, which came to me via Ms. Lizzie Harris. Although she is a very talented photographer in her own right, she didn't take this one either!


1 comment:

Eat More Catfish said...

Love those hummingbirds!!! Def my favorite bird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...