Baby Showers, Rock Climbing and Global Warming

Yes, baby showers, climbing and a conference on energy, sustainability and climate change have filled my days for the past week or two and I'm whupped. To recap:

My friend Casey and I threw a co-ed, outdoor baby shower for our friends Reed and Christine. The afternoon was lovely and YES, the collaborative baby blanket was finished in time.
I spent 3 days in Lexington, Virginia at a state-wide energy and sustainability conference. Catching in up with old friends in Lexington was definitely a perk, as was hearing Governor Tim Kaine speak!
Steve, his brother Scott and I climbed in WVa yesterday and while I don't have photos yet, I'll post them soon. It was a gorgeous, clear, crisp fall afternoon. Virginia still hasn't gotten memo on it being time for fall, it seems.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

http://www.lettuceknit.com/

check out this site I just found!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...