Bon Weekend: Experiential Learning

Exploring the picnic cooler last weekend:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Get me the heck out of this cooler! Ford's curiosity and fearlessness are pretty adorable right now.  Will I still feel that way when he follows Chopper up the lilac tree in pursuit of a squirrel??

We had a ton of fun on Placid Lake.  Standup Paddleboadring is so cool! Too bad a SUP is $1200 and we don't really live near a lake.  I am not rad enough to SUP the Clark Fork.  This weekend we are going to get really crazy and finally plant basil, a squash plant and my front porch containers with warm weather annuals.  The Missoula MADE fair is also coming back to town.  Ford will probably get a new pair of slipper shoes and a hipster onesie.  That's usually what the MADE fair inspires, anyway.


And finally, a fun little slideshow of bike helmet-friendly hairstyles.  And such a cute array of Nutcase helmets! (That's mine, the Pixie Stix, featured first).  I [heart] my Nutcase helmet.

Bon Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...