A Few New Things

I don't think I've posted any photos of our guest bedroom after we moved in.  You recall that is once looked like this:
DPP_203
Note the solid wood closet door on the right edge of the photo.  Pulled those right out, we did.

And then we painted, tore out carpet and had the floors refinished:
DPP_414
Patiently awaiting furniture

It's actually been a put-together room for about a month now, but was lacking closet doors. All my things were on display to passers by on the sidewalk when the shades were pulled up, or so it seemed.  So the MM hung these lovely louvered doors this week.  Now my clothes won't have "closet breath" when I pull them out.  India Hicks says she likes louvered closets for this reason.  I think it's a good one too.  Even if I don't live in the Bahamas.
DPP_606


In other news, I found this on eBay for $129 and free shipping.  To go beside the chest by the front door. And my fingers are crossed that these black chintz pillows arrive in the mail from Furbish today!

Pillows at Furbish in Raleigh, NC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...