i [heart] free range studios

I think I may have already posted an i [heart] about these folks many months back, but then I found The Meatrix and just had to share with you.



As Joel Salatin says, we spend more time choosing a doctor than we do a farmer, if we choose a farmer at all. I for one am done with food from the Meatrix.

We found whole cream top (un-homogenized) milk in glass bottles from a Virginia dairy yesterday. After skimming off the cream, we had the best milk I think I've ever tasted, with less fat than homogenized milk, which just breaks the fat into tiny particles that don't come out of solution and all get consumed. It's on the pricier side, but we get a refund on the glass bottle and know we aren't contributing to the daiy side of the Meatrix.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...