Wedding Fashion

Well I might not be getting my dose of bright colors via my wedding shoes ( I went with these)
But, I did find my dress for the rehearsal dinner today, completely by chance. AND I got 20% off because of this lovely little coupon that several wonderful Charlottesville Downtown Mall merchants decided to sent out this year. I support local small businesses, they provide me with occasional lunch-hour retail therapy, I find a beautiful dress....you see how this mutually beneficial relationship works. SO! The dress. It's one of those Calypso silk wrap dresses in this beautiful shade of aquamarine called Nile:
But, oh, isn't it a little ho-hum tied like a regular wrap dress. Luckily there's this snazzy alternative that will involve a slip underneath (unlike these mannequins!)
As my mum likes to say, I will be getting some mileage out of this one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...