New Year's Resolution #3: Do All Those Wedding Beauty Things


Adios, Friends (except that hamburger, gross)


You know, cut way back on salt and fat, caffeine, alcohol, sugar. Drink loads water, always wash your face at night, get 8 hours of sleep.

Obviously these are all habits that we should practice all the time, but where is the fun in life if there's no wine, coffee and chocolate? I figure that if I forego in the name of wedding beauty then it just might stick afterward. Or I could swing 180 in the other direction on the honeymoon, being alternately amped-up on espresso or three sheets to the wind on all that Malbec I missed out on for four months. But there's always Lent in the middle of all this to bolster the resolve. Nothing like a little religious guilt to keep you going!

So maybe tea instead of coffee. A little less wine. No more chicken tamales from Eppies. Sigh. Water and sleep I can handle, but it's going to be a long winter.

1 comment:

KLA said...

Ann, don't give up all three, salt, wine and caffeine! At least not when I come visit in a couple weeks. Maybe you could alternate and only give up one thing a week. Plus, you looked beautiful at the party, so I wouldn't change a thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...