Seed Stitched Baby Jumper

Okay, first a little disclaimer. I am not one of those females who has a bed covered in stuffed animals, nor do I have one of those hammocks filled with them hanging in the corner of the room. I do have this one bear, and a sock monkey that I made at summer camp back in the day ('89!). But I needed a model for my finished jumper, which is a present for little baby girl Knapp, my cousin's baby who should be arriving any day now. SO, here's the finished project!



April 2nd


The pattern is from Debbie Bliss'
Essential Baby and uses her Baby Cashmerino yarn in ...a nice dusty blue who's wrapper I can't seem to find. The seed stitch wasn't exactly speedy to work on, but I'm quite pleased with the finished product. Hopefully it'll look better on baby girl Knapp (her name remains a secret from me!) than the bear.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...