NAU

I must take a moment to talk about this very interesting clothing company, NAU. Steve first introduced me (and then picked out a very stylish pair of yoga/climbing pants for me), and because we were living in Flagstaff at the time, I was thinking "Northern Arizona University?" Luckily NAU the company, which is pronounced "now," has nothing to do with that Flagstaff institution. Rather it is a company completely committed to sustainable materials, razor-sharp design, and social/environmental activism. Oh, and the bulk of their current stock is hugely reduced. Imagine my glee when I discovered this on sale and then discovered that I could also choose a charity to which NAU will donate 5% of the sale price. Their Flash player is preventing me from posting any photos, but it's worth visiting the site. Their blog, the thought kitchen, is a good one too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...