City Weekend

I got a bit behind with updates of all things weekend and fun, what with my birthday and feeling a bit under the weather, so it's catch up time.
Two weekends ago Kelli Austin and I visited our dear friend Carroll Vuncannon in DC. We walked down into Georgetown and come upon a new ecoboutique, Setchi. My bemused friends watched as I walked from rack to rack of gorgeous cloths by all my favorite green designers--Stewart + Brown, Loyale, Charmone, practically squealing with glee. I found a lovely pima cotton hoody on sale that I had been lusting over all summer. When they get their online shop up and running, I will be faced with a serious test of willpower!
Carroll also whipped up this incredible birthday dessert:

I spent the rest of the night sprawled on the sofa in a chocolate-induced stupor.

Brunch the next morning at Chef Geoff rounded out the weekend of shopping and eating (ha!). Mon frere Craig joined us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...